Work with us
This is a unique opportunity to work at a top, state-of-the-art, canine rehabilitation facility in NYC. You will become part of an incredibly dedicated group of individuals who have the fortune of improving the quality of our patients’ lives every day. We foster a very positive, supportive, and efficient practice culture where we enjoy smiling and connecting with our clients and patients.
What we expect from you.
• Must be extremely reliable with a strong work ethic.
• Have at least 1 year of experience as a licensed veterinary technician (LVT), or 3 years of experience as a veterinary assistant and be eligible or ready to enroll in a program to obtain your LVT credentials.
• Must enjoy interacting with people and possess a positive attitude.
• You must be comfortable with technology. Computers, therapeutic ultrasounds, therapeutic laser, and other high-tech equipment are utilized daily.
• Must be a quick learner. Water4Dogs offers a fun and unique learning environment; the ideal candidate must be able to absorb and retain information at a high volume and pace.
• Must be comfortable with cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
• Must be available to work some late evenings and weekends.
What you will get from this opportunity:
• You will be mentored by a highly skilled, passionate group of people who will instruct you gradually to become a superb veterinary rehabilitation therapist.
• Earn a competitive salary while working in one of the most exciting and cutting-edge fields in veterinary medicine.
• Be eligible for a generous benefits package including health & dental insurance, paid vacation, discounted veterinary care, uniform allowance, commuter benefits, and more.
• The right candidate will be supported to obtain the CCRVN credential – this includes tuition and time required.
• If desired, you will have the opportunity to utilize your veterinary technician skills at a well-established AAHA accredited veterinary facility in the same location.