With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on everyone’s mind, we wanted to share with you our position on this issue and what we are doing to help keep our pet community safe.
What do we know?
Covid has impacted all of our lives during this pandemic. We know that enforcing social distancing and wearing masks helps reduce the potential spread of the disease. As such, Water4Dogs requires all clients and staff members to wear masks. As a team, we are committed to maintaining our personal environment to protect our clients and patients alike.
What can we do as a community to help keep each other safe?
- At W4D we have implemented an intense cleaning protocol using hospital-grade cleaners that should be effective against this particular virus.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all clients. We’ve made this accessible for convenient use in-between hand washes.
- You may find our team member wearing gloves and masks, this is one extra measure we may apply to limit any possible exposur
What else can you do?
- Be patient with us. Our patient load and call volume has increased, making it challenging for us. We appreciate your understanding in knowing that we are doing our best to address all of our client’s concerns in a timely manner.
- If you have been feeling sick or have knowledge of being in contact with someone who is sick, please let us know when making the appointment. We will take the right precautions to help your pet.
- Make sure to follow current CDC recommendations regarding quarantine.
At Water4Dogs we are committed to you and your pet’s health. We will continue to follow any new developments and adjust to this situation as necessary.
Dr. DiPolo, DVM, CVA, CCRT